Saturday, October 13, 2012

Jenma Jenmamai by Indra Soundar Rajan

Jenma JenmamaiJenma Jenmamai by Indra Soundar Rajan

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


The memories of relishing 'Marma Desam', 'Vidathu Karuppu' and all the other serials that were based on the books of Indra Soundar Rajan were indeed fresh when I released this book from my shelf that was covered with dust.

Indra Soundar Rajan didn't disappoint me even a bit. 'Jenma Jenmamai' is about an atheist who got to learn that he was about to kiss death and reincarnated as his son's son.

The author's narration got me glued on to the book and thoroughly liked reading the tidbits on 'Life After Death'.

The book has also got another novel 'Pei Pisasu Bootham' which I'm yet to read but couldn't resist rating 'Jenma Jenmamai' which was certainly thought-provoking!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment