Thursday, September 20, 2012

Progressing in baby-steps, but Progressing


As Featured On EzineArticles


It's been 3 weeks since I decided that 'Writing' would be my profession. Since then, Internet has become my virtual dwelling. I surfed, signed up, applied, spammed, sniffed and accepted rejections. For what? Why did I put up with ordeals every day? Just to get an article or a short story published in a recognised website and that happened today when that was the last thing that I would have expected. I'm spiritual and so will put the blame on a Super-Power. Great things happen in life when you are busy carrying out your daily chores or when you are in despair :-) I was stuck with both when reality struck me with this great news.

I'm indeed feeling euphoric to see my first feature article being approved and published by Ezinearticles.com. Access the link given below to read my article titled '5 Tips to be Self-Motivated'.

5 Tips to be Self-Motivated

I managed to submit 3 articles on the same day and the other 2 are in their Quality Control Queue. I'm hoping that those will pass too and you know that I won't wait to start bragging about it. In other words, you will get to see those here :-)

A snapshot of the Certificate that I received today.


I'm going to sound a bit cliched :-P

Well, this is just a beginning and I'm determined to write Quality Articles and Short Stories in the future. You continue to visit me quite often and don't miss to share your feedback :-)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! And, good luck with your new career! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What font do you use on your site? Very impressive, I should say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Guru. It was a tough call!

    By the way, the font that I use for titles is 'Calligraffitti' and the posts are in 'Josefin Sans'.

    ReplyDelete