Monday, October 25, 2010

A riddle wrapped up in an enigma

I am 23 years old now and I feel really old these days. I tried to help myself by ascertaining the source for such a feeling, but ended in vain. I am on a trip down the memory lane for the past few days and can’t recollect what I have been doing for the past few years. I am unsure of what my quest is all about. Out of blue, I am avalanched by regrets and the memories of fiascos. The questions that I ignored to answer continue bombarding me. I blamed the PMS for the mood swings and for the inception of my sceptical thoughts. That was not true too. What do I need now? If I knew the answer, I wouldn’t have been blogging now. However, I have a faint feeling that I lack positive vibrations these days. I don’t find enough time to do things which I love doing. Nobody can be blamed for the changes in me. I totally appreciate the saying that everything happens for a reason. Now, this sounds like a paradox, doesn’t it?

No comments:

Post a Comment